Official Hospitality Programme Terms and Conditions of Purchase
ICC World Twenty20 West Indies 2010
These Terms and Conditions and the ICC World Twenty20 West Indies 2010 Ticket Terms and Conditions constitute the legally binding agreement (Agreement) between the client (Client) and West Indies Cricket Board (WICB) for the purchase and supply of the Official Hospitality Packages (Packages).
1. For Packages ordered before 1st November 2009, the Client must pay to the West Indies Cricket Board ‘Hospitality’ Account a non-refundable Deposit (being 40% of the total purchase price) within 28 days of receipt of the West Indies Cricket Board ‘Hospitality’ Invoice and the balance of the total purchase price on or before 1st December 2009. If the Agreement is executed on or after 1st November 2009, the total purchase price shall be payable and shall be due within 28 days of the receipt of the West Indies Cricket Board ‘Hospitality’ Invoice.
2. West Indies Cricket Board reserves the right to cancel any bookings for which the payment is not received in the West Indies Cricket Board ‘Hospitality’ Account by the due date.
3. All amounts payable in respect of VAT or GST (where applicable) by the Client in connection with the total purchase price must be paid by the Client to WICB.
4. The ICC World Twenty20 West Indies 2010 Ticket Terms and Conditions are incorporated into, and form an integral part of, this Agreement. A reference in the Ticket Terms and Conditions to a “Ticket” is deemed to include access to the venue and entitlement to attend the Official Hospitality Function.
5. West Indies Cricket Board or an Official Hospitality Sales Agent (OHSA) will distribute the tickets, hospitality admission passes, event information and location maps to the Client approximately fourteen days before the match in question. WICB or the OHSA may choose to distribute match tickets at the hospitality event immediately prior to the relevant match
6. As an essential component of the Agreement and the right of admission to the Official Hospitality Function which it confers, the Client and each and every ticket holder agree:
6.1. Not to re-sell any ticket or hospitality package;
6.2. not to engage in any ambush marketing activity or otherwise erect, fix or display any goods, materials, advertisements or promotional material in, on or around the venue or the Official Hospitality Function, without the prior written consent of West Indies Cricket Board;
6.3. Not to disrupt either the Official Hospitality Function or the cricket in any way;
6.4. not to use any ticket for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods and services;
6.5. Not to bundle any ticket with any other goods and services;
6.6. To confirm any details of its requirements at least 28 days before each match including total guests and any dietary or access requirements;
6.7. to comply with all ticket terms and conditions specified on tickets issued as part of the Official Hospitality Package, details of which can be found at www.windiescrickethospitality.com; and
6.8 To comply with any instruction given to them by an employee or authorized representative of WICB and/or ICC.
7. Any breach of an essential condition of this Agreement entitles West Indies Cricket Board in addition to any other remedy available to it, to:
7.1. Confiscate or cancel the ticket(s)
7.2. Refuse the ticket holder(s) access to the venue or the Official Hospitality Function; or
7.3. Eject the ticket(s) holder from the venue or the Official Hospitality Function, and West Indies Cricket Board may retain the total purchase price.
8. If the Client cancels its booking on or before 1st November 2009, West Indies Cricket Board may retain the deposit paid; or if after 1st November 2009, West Indies Cricket Board may retain the full purchase price.
9. If the Tournament is cancelled by the ICC, West Indies Cricket Board will refund to Client(s) such sums as are deemed appropriate in the circumstances (including without limitation the date of the cancellation of the Tournament and West Indies Cricket Boards non-recoverable costs).
10. Where any part of the purchase price is due and remains unpaid by the Client, West Indies Cricket Board may, in addition to its other rights and remedies under this Agreement or at law, recover the balance outstanding of the total price from the Client as a debt immediately due and payable.
11. West Indies Cricket Board reserves the right, without notice, to change the function room at the venue, the food and beverages served or any other component of the Package.
12. West Indies Cricket Board will accept MasterCard & Visa credit cards. Credit card fees and charges are not included in the total purchase price and they will be debited to the Client’s credit card (when applicable) together with the payment of the total purchase price due.